“God is not unjust; He will not forget your work and the love you have shown Him as you have helped His people and continue to help them.” Hebrews 6:10
“Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” Luke 6:38
Current Volunteer Opportunities
1. Board Member
- Attend in person or by phone annual board meeting
- Attend in person or by phone rare emergency board meetings
- Two year Term
2. Finance/Secretary State Side
- Mail quarterly newsletters out to donors and followers (Newsletters will be submitted by founders. A copy will be emailed to you to be printed).
- Track monthly donations using Google Sheets
- File Donations into monthly file system for tax purposes (The file system be provided).
- Mail Thank You’s in response to donations (postage and materials will be paid for by Woven2Gether).
- Wire monthly living funds to Uganda once a month or as needed in case of emergency (fees will be paid by Woven2Gether).
- One year term
To apply for volunteer positions please click the blue “Volunteer Application” link below or fill out the form at the bottom of the page to contact us to have an application mailed or emailed to you. Also, please see directions below the link on how to download the application.
DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE VOLUNTEER APPLICATION
1. Click on Blue "Volunteer application" link above
2. After the application opens, click on "File" on the top left.
3. Select "Download"
4. Select download file type you would prefer
3. Open downloaded file and fill out the application
4. Save completed application to your device
5. Email completed application to Woven2Getherinc@gmail.com
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO HAVE APPLICATION SENT TO YOU THROUGH EMAIL or POST MAIL
“Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.” 1 Peter 4:10
“For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.” Mark 10:45
“Whoever brings blessing will be enriched, and one who waters will himself be watered.” Proverbs 11:25